- News byStream
Admission Notice -SDPS women's college announces admission procedure for B.ed
SDPS Women College announces admission for its B.Ed programme for the academic session 2016-17.
The secondary teacher education programme, commonly known as B.Ed is meant for preparing good & responsible teachers for teaching students of secondary/senior secondary schools so as to contribute in shaping up the future of county & world at large
- Duration : 2 Years Professional Course
- ELIGIBILITY : Graduate (Any Stream) Candidates with atleast 50% for Open and SC/ST/OBC as per NCTE Normsin III Year of graduation in the Bachelors degree with atleast two school subjects are eligible for admission, Direct admission on percentage basis.
- NO. OF SEATS : 100
- ADMISSION CRITERIA : Direct admission on percentage basis.
- Application form can be downloaded from this link www.sdps.edu.in. or same can be obtained from the College office/ City office by paying Rs. 300/- cash or by Bank Draft payable to the SDPS Women’s College , Indore. Downloaded forms , along with the Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- can be sent to the college address and those candidates will get the Information Brochure by post.
- The last date for receiving application is as per University Schedule. As per Govt. & University Guidelines, admission to the deserving candidate may be given the subject to clearance of entrance examination , depending on the availability of seats.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANT:
- All particulars in the application form must be written carefully & legibly. Incomplete Applications would not be considered.
- The candidates selected for admission shall submit following originals certificates/documents along with the assisted photocopies as mentioned there of at the time of reporting for admission to the college
- Original and attested Xerox Copies of (all in four sets)
- Marksheet of 10th
- Marksheet of 12th
- Others/Graduation Marksheet
- Original Migration and Transfer Certificate
- 15 recent passport size photographs (write your name at the back of photographs with course.
Optional : –
- Caste Certificate
- Gap Certificate
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Court affidavit explaining the gap (if any), clearly mentioning that candidate did not take admission in any institution.
- Fees has to be paid at the time of admission which will be acceptable only by DD or cheque drawn in favor of : “SDPS Women’s College”, Indore. The admission to a particular course will be secured only on payment of the full semester fees and Everytime Students are required to pay the semester fees at the beginning of every semester
- The candidate must note that the applications fee, registration fee or late fee will not be refunded in any case, or any ground. No discussion/ correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
dates to remeber:
- Admission will run May and June
- session will start from july 1 ,2016
About the institute :
Smt. Dhairya Prabhadevi Sojatia Women’s Welfare Society was set up in the year 2003 with the aim and mission “Empowerment of women through education”. To carry this vision forward SDPS Women’s College was established, which has become a symbolic logo for excellent higher educational opportunities for women. This institute is suited for every girl/woman, who aspires and dreams and is ready to put in the hard work for professional studies.
In order to cater to the need of various strata’s of societies, we are successfully offering professional degree courses in Fashion Design, Interior Design and Bachelor of Education affiliated to SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai; Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor in Business Administration and Bachelor of commerce (Honors) affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Indore. The college also runs Bachelor in Architecture recognized by the Council of Architecture and affiliated to RGPV,Bhopal. The institute has highly qualified teaching faculties, infrastructure and various other facilities for its students.
The college aims to offer specialized and professional education for women, thus opening for them, lucrative career options and making them realize the concept of self-dependence. The College believes that quality is to be uppermost requirement. Quality never happens by accident. SDPS focuses on imparting the quality of education that aims at the students overall development and guides them to move towards the future with a completely new approach. Great achievements often require long, torturous and multifarious experiences. The college aims to be the best in the field of education.
Free of any specific course interpretations; denote the variety of courses, which have one commonality – good quality learning.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...