- News byStream
SISD, Pune Launches 4 New Courses and Signs MoU with 4 Companies
The SISD short for Symbiosis Institute of Skill Development introduced the following 4 new courses:
- Basic Electronics
- Handset Repairing
- Transport Management
- Auto technician
The courses are introduced in collaboration with following companies. A memorandum of understanding i.e. MoU was also signed with these companies to help increase the credibility of students. These courses will help students be more industry ready and apt for any sort of enterprise.
- Abhi Impact Solutions Pvt Ltd. for logistic and transport management skills
- Telecom Sector Skill Council of India for telecom skills
- Rajasthan Beauty Institute for beauty and wellness skills
- Ghulam Nabi Azad College, Barshitakli
SISD is the first institute of Pune and Indore which provide skill development courses in India, this information was shared by Prof(Dr) S S Patil, Head of SISD & SCC.
On this occasion, following people were present and students of School Uniform Making, Basic Bag Making, and Logistics and Transport Management courses were given certificates as they have successfully concluded their course.
- Pradeep Jaswani, Consultant, Western Region, Telecom Sector Skill Council of India
- Girish Bihani, Director, Amit Warehousing Pvt. Ltd etc
- Jitendra Joshi, MD and CEO, Abhi Impact
- Dr Manoj Jadhav, Director, Ghulam Nabi Azad College, Barshitkali
- Akola, SuvarnaGoogale, Proprietor, Rajasthan Beauty Institute
- Jacob George, Head EXIM and Commercial Thermax
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...