- News byStream
SNAP 2016 Results Declared
Symbiosis International University conducted Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP 2016 for the admission to MBA programmes at 15 Symbiosis institutes located in various cities across India. The examination took place on December 18, 2016. The results of SNAP 2016 examination have been declared today, January 9, 2017.
Process to check SNAP 2016 results: -
- The candidates who are going to check the result need to understand that SNAP 2016 results are available only on the official website of SNAP.
- Therefore, visiting the official website is mandatory.
- On the homepage, one can find a scrolling link which indicates 'SNAP 2016' results.
- Without SNAP ID & Password, the candidates will not be able to download the results.
- Therefore, the candidates need to enter SNAP ID and Password and click on 'Login'.
- On a fresh page, the result will be displayed.
- For future references, the candidates can take a printout of the score card.
Also read: - SNAP Test 2016 Analysis
Qualifying in SNAP 2016 means that the candidates have completed the first stage of the selection procedure. For securing admission, the qualified candidates of SNAP 2016 need to appear in Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interview or PI, Writing Aptitude Test or WAT rounds which are conducted by each participating college or institute. Among the three, PI carries 30 marks and GE & WAT carry 10 marks each. The candidates need to prepare well for the second stage of the SNAP 2016 as it's not an ordinary task to qualify.
Later, a separate merit list will be prepared, and the admission process will start. The admission procedure will be conducted as per the reservation policies and guidelines of Symbiosis International University.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
University Grants Commission - UGC - education standard regulator of the country has introduced a new scheme titled ...
Economics is one of the most ancient subjects and has been studied through centuries by different civilizations across ...