Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Pune has opened its gates for students interested in admission to its Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic session 2017.
The last date to apply for all interested candidates is January 7, 2017.
Also Read: SNAP 2016 Update : Change in Weightage
- Candidate must possess a graduate degree and must have passed with at least 50% marks from a recognised institute
Note: In case a student belongs to any reserved category, he/she can avail its benefits in form of relaxation in percentage.
- For those students, who have not yet received results and are waiting for the same, they can also apply for the programme at the institute. However, they will be granted provisional admission, and will have to furnish with proof of passing graduation at a stipulated date set by the institute.
Also Read: Application Process for SNAP 2016 Begins
Selection Criteria at SSBF:
- In order to get selected, students will have to sit in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP).
Also Read: SNAP 2016 - Eligibility Criteria
All those students who will qualify in the exam will then be invited for further selection rounds that are as follows:
- Group Exercise (GE)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Application forms are available on the official website of the institute
- In order to apply for the same, candidates will have to open the official website and search for the link leading to the application form
- Fill in the application form online and submit the same along with the application fee
Also Read: SNAP 2016 - Pattern and Syllabus
Important Dates for Application to SSBF:
|The last date to register for the programme||January 7, 2017|
|Last date for payment of fees||January 10, 2017|
|Declaration of short listed candidates for Personal Interaction (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT)||January 20, 2017|