Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
SSC CGL Question Paper 6 December 2022: Day 6 of the SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 exam is being held in four shifts today, December 6, 2022. The exam will begin from shift 1 at 9: 00 AM and will conclude with shift 4 at 6: 30 PM. Exam takers can find the memory-based questions for all the shifts can calculate their exam scores and predict if they can qualify for the next selection stage. The total marks allotted to the SSC CGL Tier 1 examination are 2022. Test takers will find 100 questions from a total of 4 sections namely, English Language & Comprehension, General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. Since the exam is being conducted in computer-based test mode, so you can submit the questions that you remember by clicking on the link provided below.
|SSC CGL 8 December 2022 Question Paper: Download Solutions PDF|
SSC CGL Question Paper PDF 6 December 2022 (Shift 1)
Test takers can find the shift 1 memory-based questions of the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2022 December 6 below.
- Who is the Vice Chairman of NITI Ayaog?
- What is the formulae of Washing Soda?
- How many fundamental rights are there in Article 19?
- What does 'Black Card' in Badminton signifies?
- Question on Article 360 (A).
- Which of the factors doesn't count in National Income?
- Question from Time and Distance (Train)
- IPL 1st match was held in which City?
- Who is the DRDO Chairman?
- What is the Antonym of Harmony?
- Question on Preposition.
- Question on West Bengal Education Scheme.
- Question from Vernacular Pass Act.
- Question on DI Pie Chart.
- Question on Tan and Cos.
- Questions from Error Detection and Para jumble.
- Question from Jat Jatin was asked.
- Which is the colour face dance?
- Question from Coded Relation.
- Question from Number series/Letter Series
- Question from Syllogism based on Possibility.
- Question on Relations.
- Question from Battle of Plassey.
- Where is Wetland situated?
- What is the Perimeter of triangle?
- Question on Linear Expression.
- Questions on Cloze Test based on Individual Personality.
- Questions on Rearrangement.
- What is the Antonym of Establishment?
- What is the Synonym of Old?
- Question on Successive Discounts.
- Question on Weighted Average.
- Idiom & Phrases: Hot Water
- Which branch of government implements laws and policies?
- What is 103 * 97 = ?
- When n is divided by 6 remainder is 3.. what is n^2+5n+8 remainder
- If (Cos q + Sinq) = 31/25 then cos^2 q = ?
- Arrange the following in the correct order: Rajputs, Slave Dynasty, Tughlaq Dynasty, Khilji Dynasty
SSC CGL Question Paper PDF 6 December 2022 (Shift 2)
Test takers can find the shift 2 memory-based questions of the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2022 December 6 below.
- Baisakhi is celebrated in which month?
- Who is the Chief Minister of Pondichery?
- What is a Group of traders called?
- What is the dance form of Tamil Nadu?
- Question on Government Scheme.
- Question on Appointment.
- Question on Blue Paradise.
- Question on Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Formulae based on Chemistry.
- Question on Trimbeswar temple river.
- Question on Football.
- Rivers originating from the Himalayan region.
- Question from Series.
- Question from Blood Relation.
- Questions from Ancient History.
- Questions from Simplification.
- Question related to Padma Shree Award.
- Question from Profit and Loss.
- Question from Trigonometry.
- Question on Cake Walk.
- Question on Alphabetical Series.
- Question from Coding Decoding
- Question from Statement Conclusion
- Question from Mirror Image
- Question from Dice.
- Question from Cutting and Folding.
- What is the perimeter of the circle in the given figure?
- Question from Number Series.
- Question from Boat and Stream.
- Questions on Cloze test.
SSC CGL Question Paper PDF 6 December 2022 (Shift 3)
Test takers can find the shift 3 memory-based questions of the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2022 December 6 below.
- Question from Algebra.
- Question on Right to Education.
- Question on Medieval history.
- Question from Compound Interest based on installments.
- Question on Graphs.
- Question on Syllogism.
- Question on Para Jumble and Cloze Test.
- Question on Science.
- Question on Time and Work.
- Question on Festival.
- What is the Dance Form of Assam?
- Question on Award.
- Question on Sodium Carbonate.
- Question-related to Banking.
- Question on Yojna.
- Question-related to DNA.
- Question on Mensuration.
- Question on Namestey Yojna.
- Question on Grammy Award.
- Question on Wrestling.
SSC CGL Question Paper PDF 6 December 2022 (Shift 4)
Test takers can find the shift 4 memory-based questions of the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2022 December 6 below.
- Questions from Trigonometry
- Questions from Active and Passive
- Question on Blood Relation
- Question on Algebra
- What is the area of a triangle?
- Questions from Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Question-based on Circle.
- Question on Puzzle
- Question on Relationships
- Question on Para Jumble
- Questions on Syllogism
- Question on Cholera Disease.
- Question on Figure Counting.
- Question on Articles
- Which ministry has the executive powers?
- Questions based on Patterns.
- Question on Cloze Test.
- Question on Data Interpretation.
- Question on Error Detection.
- Question on Padambhushan
- Question on Sports
- Question on Nipun Yojna
- Question based on Percentage.
- Question on Ratio
SSC CGL 6 December 2022 paper analysis for all four shifts will be prepared based on candidates’ initial reactions and reviews. Students with the help of exam analysis can get an idea about their possible exam scores. Find the shift-wise SSC CGL paper analysis by clicking on the link provided below.
Candidates can also check the SSC CGL 5 December 2022 paper analysis and question paper for all the shifts by clicking on the links provided below.
|SSC CGL Question Paper PDF 5 December 2022||SSC CGL 5th December 2022 Paper Analysis|
|SSC CHSL Notification 2022|
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Recruitment News.