The admit cards for Combined Higher Secondary Level or CHSL 2016 examination have been published by Staff Selection Commission or SSC on the official site. The official site mentioned that the test would take place from January 7, 2016 to February 5, 2017.
Details of Vacancy: -
- A total number of 3,281 posts are vacant for Sorting Assistant/ Postal Assistant.
- There are 1,321 posts vacant for Lower Divisional Clerk or LDC.
- Similarly, a total number of 506 posts are vacant for the position of DEO.
- On the other hand, 26 posts are vacant for the position of Court Clerk.
Important Note: -
The candidates who are going to appear for Skill Test/ Typing test must submit required certificates as a proof on or before January 1, 2017.
In 2015, CHSL examination was held between November 1 & 15, 2015, and December 6 & 22, 2015. There was a heavy competition for the examination as more than 20 lakh candidates took the exam. Every year, the competition has been increasing as most of the candidates are aiming for central government jobs.
- Tier - I: Examination which is also called as Computed Based Examination (CBT) will take place between January 7 to February 5, 2017
- Tier - II: Examination which is also called as Descriptive Examination will be held on April 9, 2017
The candidates must be present at the examination centre one hour before the commencement of examination.