Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
SSC JHT Paper 1 2022 Exam Day Instructions must be followed by the exam takers at the examination centres. Candidates without their SSC JHT 2022 admit cards will not be permitted to appear for the exam. Staff Selection Commission will conduct the SSC JHT 2022 exam on October 1, 2022. The exam is conducted by SSC to recruit aspirants for the posts of Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Junior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak.
SSC JHT Paper 1 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Test takers must go through the SSC JHT Paper 1 2022 Exam Day Guidelines provided below while appearing for the test on October 1, 2022.
- Candidates must carry their SSC JHT admit card 2022 without fail to the allotted test centres.
- Aspirants must also carry 2 passport-size photographs with Original valid Photo-ID proof (Aadhaar Card/Vote ID Card/ Passport/Driving License/PAN Card/School/ College ID Card/Employer ID Card or any proof issued by the Central/State Government
- Reporting to the exam centres must be made prior 1 hour to the commencement of the exam to avoid the last-minute hustle. Late entries will not be allowed to the examination hall.
- Following Covid 19 protocols is mandatory for all. Candidates must wear masks and carry hand sanitizers with them.
- No electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculators, digital watches, and pagers are not allowed inside the test centre.
- No books, notebooks, slips, or any printed material should be brought inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must hand over the rough sheets provided by the invigilators after the exam gets over.
- Exam takers can only leave the exam centre after the exam gets over.
|List of State Government Recruitment Exams in October 2022||List of Central Government Recruitment Exams in October 2022|
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Recruitment News.