- News byStream
SSIM, Hyderabad Organizes Conference with Global University, USA
At Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) Campus, Hyderabad, the college organizes a two day International conference on Big Data Analytics that starts from today Thursday, February 11th & will last till Friday, 12th, 2016. This event is in association with Global University, USA.
Themes of the conference:
Broadly conference covers major areas in big data analytics like
- Descriptive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
Sub-themes of the conference Academicians, Industry Practitioners, Research Scholars, Policy Makers and Students are invited to submit research papers in the conference in the areas of application of Big Data Analytics in Functional Areas of Management like
- Marketing Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Algorithmic Trading
- Asset Pricing Models
- Volatility Models
- Human Resource Analytics
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology
- Business Intelligence
- Risk Management
- Consumer Credit Risk Management
Chief Guest of the event:
Mr. RICH GOLDMAN, Chancellor Global University of Engineering, USA Session
- Mr. HIRDESH SINGHAL, President - Global University of Engineering, USA.
- Mr. VENKAT VISWANATHAN, Founder & Chairman - Latent View (Virtual Session).
- Mr. TEJASWY GORUGANTULA, Vice President - Markets, Ernst & Young LLP, Hyderabad.
- Dr. D.V.R.S. PAVAN KUMAR, Focus Area Lead - Hitech ISU, TCS, Hyderabad.
- Mr. C. SUDHAKAR, CEO - Raskey Software Solutions (P) Ltd., Hyderabad.
If you have any sort of interest in businees this conference will be an awesome experience for you. Hope you enjoy and good luck.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
University Grants Commission - UGC - education standard regulator of the country has introduced a new scheme titled ...
In today’s day and age, Media and Communications, in general, have caught the fancy of many. A majority of ...