- News byStream
Diviseema Polytechnic Students Shine in Semester Results
Students of Diviseema Polytechnic College secured excellent marks in the semester results released by Andhra Pradesh Board of Technical Education. College management conducted a press meet to congratulate the students. College principal, Mr. Nageswara Rao gave an analysis of the results.
He said, “An overall pass percentage of 80 have been recorded in the results. All the departments have secured excellent pass percentage. Divisemma is one among the best polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The colleges records 100% admissions every year. The college has a good placement percentage. 80% of students got placed in campus placements in the year 2015-2016”.
Toppers of the College:-
- A. Anand Kumar of Civil Engineering secured 806/850 marks and stood as the topper of the department.
- M. Dattatreya of Mechanical Engineering secured 910/950 marks and stood as the topper of the department.
- P. Siva Kiran of Electronics secured 916/950 marks.
- Y. Sravanthi of Electronics secured 929/950 marks and secured state level 3rd Rank.
- L. Peter of Electronics secured 914/950 marks.
- M. Sampath secured 908/950 marks.
Pass Percentage (Department wise):-
- The Department of Electronics secured an overall pass percentage of 95
- An overall pass percentage of 92 have been recorded in Mechanical engineering
- The Department of Civil engineering secured an overall pass percentage of 85.
- An overall pass percentage of 91 have been recorded in computer Science.
Students were congratulated by the College management, HOD’s of various departments and faculty members.
Source: - Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Indian Institute of Technology (Kanpur) or IIT-K has started the application process for admission to various ...
Economics is one of the most ancient subjects and has been studied through centuries by different civilizations across ...