The management students of Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad brought laurels to the institute in the year 2016 by participating in various competitions which were organised at the national level as well as international level. The achievements of students clearly indicate the quality of education that is being offered at IMT, Ghaziabad.
Achievements of students in 2016: -
- The name of Prateek Chaudhari, a PGDM student of the 2015-17 academic batch has been published in 'The Economic Times' Young B-School 2016 Edition. It is a platform which rewards and recognises the most promising final year management students of the nation.
- Prateek also succeeded in Aditya Birla Group Leadership Programme and won PPI. The primary objective of the programme is to build the next generation leaders through structured leadership programmes.
- Nadish Malhotra and Dwaipayan Dey who also belong to PGDM 2015-17 batch secured second place in RB Mavericks Season 3. The competition focuses on marketing strategies and skills of the students. The competition was held in September 2016.
- A team of students from IMT also bagged Rs. 5 lakh in Annual Case Study Competition (10th edition).
- A team of students from IMT, i.e., ‘ACE’ DCP 2015-16, stood as runners in 'Buzzinga' an annual fest of Indian School of Business. The competition was held on September 26, 2016, where the participants were asked to file a case study about regulating births among the women in rural areas.
- Sana Grover, Naman Midha and Anish Ahuja bagged 2nd position in the National Deloitte Maverick Competition. The team revived a sum of Rs. 1,50,000. The competition witnessed a total number of 15,000 participants. The competition took place in September 2016.
- Shrikar Ahuja, Rahul Jain and Pratiksha Kumar who belong to DCP batch of 2015-17 academic session bagged Google Plus and Social Marketing Award. They also managed to reach semi-finals in Google Adwords category. The competition witnessed 10,000 participants from 60 countries. The competition took place in July 2016.
- Dewas Agarwal, Gaurav Malhan, Anchal Rawal emerged as national finalists in L’Oreal Brandstorm, Paris. The competition took place in July 2016 which witnessed the participation of seven hundred teams from 21 business schools across 44 nations.