- News byStream
Students of Krishna and Guntur Districts Shine in POLYCET-2016
The Andhra Pradesh POLYCET examination results were released on 6-May-2016. An overall pass percentage of 83 have been recorded. Students of Krishna and Guntur Districts secured excellent ranks in POLYCET. Krishna district stood in 4th Place in the results among 13 districts and Guntur district stood at 3rd place.
A total number of 11,215 students attended the test in Guntur District. An overall pass percentage of 95 have been recorded. The following students are the toppers of Guntur district:-
- K. Sai Anvesh secured state level 12th rank and stood as district first.
- J. Pushpalatha secured state level 137th rank and stood as district second.
- K. Niveditha secured 150th rank at state level and stood as district third.
A total number of 13,363 students attended test in Krishna District and 11,349 students qualified POLYCET by recording a pass percentage of 84.93. Krishna District did not secure top-10 ranks. The following students are toppers of Krishna District:-
- A. Naga Venkat secured 148th Rank at state level and stood as district first.
- S. Rama Mohan secured 241st Rank at State level.
- S. Sai Bhaskar secured 248th Rank at state level.
These students did not take any coaching for POLYCET and did self-study. The students were appreciated by the Mayor and DEO of Krishna district.
Source:- Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada/Guntur
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
IIT Dhanbad has announced admissions for its full-time as well as part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme that ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...