- News byStream
Students of Krishnaveni Degree College Excel in Degree Results
Final year degree students of Krishnaveni Degree College secured top marks in the degree results released by Acharya Nagarjuna University on 28-April-2016. On this occasion, the college management conducted a press meet to congratulate the students.
College principal, N.Venkateswarlu said, “The final students secured excellent pass percentage in the degree students. A total pass percentage of 94 have been recorded in B.Sc., & B.Com. The college has been securing a good pass percentage for the past 10 years. More than 122 students have been selected in campus placements conducted by various companies like HCL, TCS, HGS and many more”. He congratulated the students on this occasion. He appreciated the college faculty for their sincere efforts and dedicated hard work. College principal has given the list of toppers.
Following is the list of students who stood as toppers of the college in B.Sc. & B.Com.
- I Tulasi secured 94% of marks and stood as topper of the college
- Sri Vidya secured 88% of marks and secured 2nd place
- N.Vijaya Lakshmi secured 87% of marks and stood in 3rd place.
- K. Srilatha secured 93% of marks and stood as college first
- N. Latha secured 92% of marks and stood as second
- K.Nagamani secured 91% of marks and stood as third
- K. Naga Malleswari secured 87% of marks and stood as topper of the college
- V. Sireesha secured 83% of marks and stood as second
- SK. Reshma secured 82% of marks and secured third place
College faculty congratulated the toppers and greeted for a bright future. Students thanked the college management and faculty for their motivation and support.
Source:- Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
It has been 4 weeks since the Panjab and Haryana High Court directed the nodal education body University Grants ...
Picking the right business school after clearing MBA entrance exams will probably be one of the most important ...