Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences has announced admission notification for MBA course for the academic session 2017-19. The varsity was established on June 13, 2016. Currently, the varsity has begun the admission process for MBA course.
- Aspiring candidates must have Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Candidates belonging to General Category should have 50% of marks in UG.
- 45% of marks in UG is mandatory for the candidates who belong to SC/ST categories.
Also read: - Symbiosis SET 2017 Notification Out
Application Process: -
- SUAS accepts only online applications.
- Aspiring candidates need to visit the official site of SUAS for filling online applications.
- On the home page of SUAS, there is a scrolling link on the top of the page which indicates MBA admissions 2017.
- Registering in advance to fill the online application form for MBA programme is mandatory.
- After completing the initial registration process, the candidates need to log in with the registered credentials.
- Immediately after login, the candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1,500.
- Online application opens only after paying the required application fee.
- The candidates have to check all the columns in the application form carefully and fill them.
- Take the printout of application form after submitting.
Selection Procedure: -
- All the applicants have to appear for Symbiosis Applied Entrance Test or SAET to seek admission.
- Scores of the candidates in the test will be taken into account while selecting candidates.
Important Dates: -
- The last date to fill and submit SUAS MBA Application Form is February 8, 2017.
- Date of SAET: - February 12 to February 19, 2017.