Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Taxila Business School, located in Jaipur has issued an official admission notification for PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) for the academic year 2019-21. It is an AICTE-recognised programme, the registrations for which have already been commenced. Interested candidates can find the detailed PGDM admission notice of Taxila Business School here.
Courses Offered by Taxila Business School
Taxila Business School offers two PGDM courses, and the list of courses can be checked below -
- PGDM Data Analytics
- PGDM with SAP
Taxila Business School PGDM Eligibility Criteria
The PGDM eligibility criteria of Taxila Business School can be checked below -
- Applicants must understand that the basic qualification required for seeking admission in PGDM courses (both SAP and Data Analytics) at Taxila Business School is Bachelor’s degree.
- Apart from the Bachelor’s degree, the applicants must have a valid ATMA/ CMAT/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GMAT score.
- Final year students of UG or Bachelor’s degree can also register for the PGDM course.
Taxila Business School PGDM Application Procedure
The PGDM application procedure of Taxila Business School is elaborated below -
- An official website of Taxila Business School is the only gateway to register for the PGDM course.
- After opening the official website, click on the ‘Admissions’ tab.
- A list of courses will be displayed.
- Select the course and click on ‘Apply Now’ link.
- Complete the registration and application filling process.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 in online mode.
Taxila Business School Selection Process
The PGDM selection process of Taxila Business School involves the following steps -
- Personal Interview-1 (PI-1)Telephonic round: It has marks.
- Personal Interview-2 (PI-2): Skype/ WhatsApp call: It has marks
- Online case study analysis under controlled environment: It has marks.
The final selection of candidates is based on the following parameters -
Qualifying test Score
Case study analysis
Personnel Interview 1
Personnel Interview 2
** Scaling of Qualifying Test Weightage
MAT (Composite Score)
CMAT (Total Score)
Weight age on 10
Taxila Business School PGDM Fee Structure
The PGDM fee structure of Taxila Business School is Rs. 8.50 lakh for two years. The selected candidates need to deposit Rs.50, 000.0 by before 8th Feb 2019 against registration fee as mentioned in your selection offer email, failing which the candidature will get cancelled and the seat will be passed to the next candidate in waiting.
Taxila Business School PGDM Important Dates: -
- November 30, 2018, is the last date to register for PGDM course offered by Taxila Business School.
- PI-1 will start from 15th December 2018 onwards.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be announced on February 05, 2019.