Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
State Council for Higher Education of Telangana released the notification for online UG admissions (DOST) for the academic year 2020-21. The online registration process, which was scheduled to begin on July 01, 2020, has been postponed. The revised dates will be released soon. The candidates who have completed their Intermediate can apply for UG courses in various colleges across Telangana through DOST. CollegeDekho brings you the application process for online UG admissions.
Table of Contents
|TS DOST Admission Dates||TS DOST Application Form||TS DOST Selection Process||TS DOST Seat Matrix|
|Register for Telangana DOST 2020 through T App Folio||List of TS DOST Helpline Centres 2020|
|DOST Registration Start Date (Phase 1)||Postponed|
|DOST Registration End Date||Delayed|
|First Phase Seat Allotment||Delayed|
|Phase 1 Reporting||Delayed|
|Second Phase Seat Allotment||Delayed|
|Final Phase Seat Allotment||Delayed|
|Academic Session begins from||Delayed|
Following is the procedure to complete the online application process for admission in UG courses through DOST:
|TS DOST Application Form - Direct Link - To be Updated|
- The candidates should not register for the DOST through an internet centre.
- The candidates must visit the nearest E-Seva or Mee Seva centres.
- SCHE has also set up 120 helpline centres for DOST in various localities.
- Therefore, the candidates can apply from helpline centres, E-Seva and Mee Seva centres.
- After visiting the centres, the candidates must pay Rs. 100 as registration fee.
- Give the details of Aadhaar card like Aadhaar Number to the registration official.
- Carry the xerox copies of Intermediate marks sheet and Aadhaar Card.
- The officials will scan the documents.
- Later, the registration office will take the thumb impression of the candidates.
- Once the registration is over, the candidates need to exercise options and courses.
- The candidates can give as many as options they can.
- Take the copy of Registration Form from the registration official.
Also Read: -Telangana ITI Admissions 2020. Check details
All the registered candidates will get admission to colleges as per merit.
Mostly, the candidates will get admission to those colleges, which they chose during the registration process.
- The candidates need to download the allotment letter from the official website of DOST (Degree Online Services) as per schedule.
- A total of 1,167 UG colleges offer 4,09,000 seats in various courses.
- Students belonging to reserved categories will get reimbursement of the tuition fee.