Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
State Council for Higher Education of Telangana released the notification for online UG admissions (DOST) for the academic year 2020-21. The online registration process for DOST 2020 has begun from August 24, 2020, and the last date to fill the form is September 09, 2020. The candidates who have completed their Intermediate can apply for UG courses in various colleges across Telangana through DOST. CollegeDekho brings you the application process for online UG admissions.
|Register for Telangana DOST 2020 through T App Folio||List of TS DOST Helpline Centres 2020|
Schedule for Telangana Online UG Admissions (DOST) 2020
|DOST Registration Start Date (Phase 1)||August 24, 2020|
|DOST Registration End Date||September 09, 2020|
|Web Options||August 29 to September 08, 2020|
|First Phase Seat Allotment||September 16, 2020|
|Phase 1 Reporting||September 17 to 22, 2020|
|Registration for Phase II||September 17 to 23, 2020|
|Web Options for Phase II||September 17 to 23, 2020|
|Second Phase Seat Allotment||September 28, 2020|
|Final Phase Seat Allotment||October 08, 2020|
|Academic Session begins from||To be Notified|
Telangana DOST 2020 Application Process
Following is the procedure to complete the online application process for admission in UG courses through DOST:
|TS DOST Application Form - Direct Link|
- The candidates should not register for the DOST through an internet centre.
- The candidates must visit the nearest E-Seva or Mee Seva centres.
- SCHE has also set up 120 helpline centres for DOST in various localities.
- Therefore, the candidates can apply from helpline centres, E-Seva and Mee Seva centres.
- After visiting the centres, the candidates must pay Rs. 200 as registration fee.
- Give the details of Aadhaar card like Aadhaar Number to the registration official.
- Carry the xerox copies of Intermediate marks sheet and Aadhaar Card.
- The officials will scan the documents.
- Later, the registration office will take the thumb impression of the candidates.
- Once the registration is over, the candidates need to exercise options and courses.
- The candidates can give as many as options they can.
- Take the copy of Registration Form from the registration official.
Also Read: -Telangana ITI Admissions 2020. Check details
Telangana DOST 2020 Selection Process
All the registered candidates will get admission to colleges as per merit.
Mostly, the candidates will get admission to those colleges, which they chose during the registration process.
- The candidates need to download the allotment letter from the official website of DOST (Degree Online Services) as per schedule.
TS DOST 2020 Seat Matrix
- A total of 1,167 UG colleges offer 4,09,000 seats in various courses.
- Students belonging to reserved categories will get reimbursement of the tuition fee.