- News byStream
University of Hyderabad Invites Applications for MBA Programme
The University of Hyderabad has announced admission notification for its two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic year 2017. Various specialisations are being offered in MBA at School of Management Studies (SMS).
Also read: - KMAT September 2016 Admit Cards Out
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 60% of marks from any recognised university or institution
- The candidates who are pursuing final semester/year of Bachelor’s Degree are also eligible to apply for the course
- The candidates have to take CAT 2016 exam
- The candidates can apply for the course through the online website of the University
- After filing the applications, the candidates have to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway
- The application fee for general category is Rs. 350 and Rs. 250 for OBC candidates
- However, the application cost for SC/ST categories is Rs. 150
- The candidates have to pay the application fee only through SBI iCollect online payment method
Procedure of Selection:-
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks they have obtained in CAT 2016 examination
- The shortlisted candidates will be selected based on their performance in group discussion
- The last date for the submission of online application is December 20, 2016
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...