- News byStream
University of Hyderabad Invites Applications for MBA Programme
The University of Hyderabad has announced admission notification for its two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic year 2017. Various specialisations are being offered in MBA at School of Management Studies (SMS).
Also read: - KMAT September 2016 Admit Cards Out
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 60% of marks from any recognised university or institution
- The candidates who are pursuing final semester/year of Bachelor’s Degree are also eligible to apply for the course
- The candidates have to take CAT 2016 exam
- The candidates can apply for the course through the online website of the University
- After filing the applications, the candidates have to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway
- The application fee for general category is Rs. 350 and Rs. 250 for OBC candidates
- However, the application cost for SC/ST categories is Rs. 150
- The candidates have to pay the application fee only through SBI iCollect online payment method
Procedure of Selection:-
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks they have obtained in CAT 2016 examination
- The shortlisted candidates will be selected based on their performance in group discussion
- The last date for the submission of online application is December 20, 2016
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...