At the age of 16, Naina Jaiswal has achieved all that most of us aspire to become after crossing the age bar of 25. She is a true child prodigy who has not only excelled in education but is gifted with many other talents.
Naina is the youngest post-graduate girl in entire Asia. Apart from her outstanding achievement in education, she takes keen interest sports, arts, and music. Her parents have strongly supported the fact that education is not the only important thing in a child’s life. They inclined Naina towards other activities so that she could explore her true interests.
Naina has been homeschooled by her mother for five years and later by her father who gave up his own school to teach Naina. Check out some of the jaw-dropping achievements of Naina:
Excelled Class 10 at the age of 8:
- Naina successfully completed class 10 when she was just eight years old.
- At the age of 13, she graduated from the field of journalism and became the youngest journalism graduate in India.
- She was a post-graduation by the time she turned 16 and is currently pursuing Ph.D.
National-level table-tennis champion:
- Naina has also excelled in extra-curricular activities and played table-tennis at the national level. She has won several awards as well.
- She is also a skilled pianist and singer. Naina has also trained herself to write with both her hands.
- She hasn’t stopped working harder and is planning to participate in the 2020 Olympics.