Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
NEW DELHI: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) released the TS EAMCET 2022 mock test. The candidates, willing to appear for the state-level exam can access the TS EAMCET mock test 2022 at the official website of TS EAMCET, eamcet.tsche.ac.in. To solve the TS EAMCET exam mock test, candidates do not need any official login credentials. The mock test is available for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical in both English and Telugu, and English and Urdu languages.
LATEST: Visit eamcet.tsche.ac.in to access the TS EAMCET 2022 mock test
TS EAMCET 2022 Latest News
Benefits of TS EAMCET mock test
For any competitive exams, mock tests are considered to be the best source of preparation. Some of the major benefits of solving mock tests are given below:
- Understand the overall paper pattern, type of questions asked
- Helpful in building time management skills and reducing the average time in solving any question
- Solving of mock test will help the candidates to gain confidence keeping aside the nervousness before the exam
- Practicing of section wise mock test will lead the candidates to identify their weakness, so that they can extra focus during preparation
- Solving more and more mock test help the candidates to boost up their accuracy
Steps to solve TS EAMCET mock test 2022
To get a good score in the entrance test, the candidates should solve a full-length mock test on a daily or weekly basis. For solving the TS EAMCET mock test, the candidates should follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET, eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the “Mock Test” tab
- The candidates will be able to see the course wise mock on the screen
- Select and click on the TS EAMCET mock test link
- Solve the mock test
TS EAMCET mock test fees
The candidates can solve the mock tests free of cost. Only they need to log in using the username and password for solving the mock tests.
TS EAMCET 2022 registration
Earlier, JNTUH started the TS EAMCET registration 2022 in online mode. The last date to submit the application form is April 28, 2022 (without a late fine). The authority will open the correction window from May 30, 2022 to June 6, 2022. The candidates have to pay Rs 800 to the general category candidates as registration fees. Whereas the TS EAMCET application fee is Rs 400 for the reserved category candidates.
About TS EAMCET
JNTUH conducts the TS EAMCET exam on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses. The exam will be conducted in online mode once a year.
Also Read- Check the TS EAMCET 2022 details here