Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
TS EDCET Exam Date 2023: This year, Mahatma Gandhi University will be conducting TS EDCET 2023 exam on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The university today released TS EDCET exam date 2023 and accordingly, the exam will be conducted as a single-day exam on Thursday, May 18, 2023. The exam will be carried out as a computer-based test (CBT). There will be three shifts in total from morning to evening.
The Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EDCET) is a state-level examination conducted for admission into the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course of two years duration. Admissions through TS EDCET will be carried out only for the colleges domiciled in the state of Telangana.
TS EDCET Exam Date 2023
The date and time for TS EDCET 2023 as released by the Mahatma Gandhi University University are tabulated here:
|Exam Date||May 18, 2023 (Thursday)|
|Morning Session||9 AM to 11 AM|
|Afternoon Session||12:30 PM to 2:30 PM|
|Evening Session||4 PM to 6 PM|
TS EDCET 2023: Who can apply?
The aspirants meeting the following criteria are eligible to apply for TS EDCET exam 2023:
- The candidate must be an Indian national of at least 19 years of age.
- The candidate must satisfy the Local or Non-Local status requirements as laid down by the amended order of 1974 by the Telangana Educational Institutions.
- In terms of educational qualification, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree or any other equivalent qualification with 50% aggregate marks. For reserved categories of SC/ST/BC/PwD, these aggregate marks have been reduced to 40%.
- The students who are currently appearing in their final year of degree can also apply but such candidates must meet the above qualifications at the time of admission.
- The students who have MBBS/ BSC (AG) / BVSC/ BHMT/ B.Pharm and other professional and job-oriented degrees (LLB) are not eligible.
- Also, students who have a master’s degree without undergraduate qualifications are not eligible.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.