Osmania University, Hyderabad is making all the arrangements to hold first Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS-SET) in June 2017. It is the first SET that the varsity is going to organise after the bifurcation of Telangana state in the year 2014. The announcement made by the varsity gave a sign of relief to lakhs of Ph.D. aspirants, lecturers and junior lecturers. On this occasion, the varsity has released a notification for TS-SET 2017 on the official site of Telangana SET.
- The candidates who are waiting to apply for State Eligibility Test must have a Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% of marks for General Category.
- 50% of marks to appear for SET is mandatory for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- The candidates will be allowed to take SET only in a particular subject basing on the stream they opt in Master’s degree.
Also read: - Notification of TS-ICET 2017
Application Process: -
- TS-SET 2017 application process is online.
- Official website of TS-SET facilitates the online submission of applications.
- Visit TS-SET official website.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ on the homepage.
- Online application opens, and the candidates need to fill the details.
- Uploading of a scanned copy of Signature and Passport Size Photograph is mandatory.
- However, after submission of application, the candidates will receive a URN number, and it is possible to pay the examination fee only after 24 hours after the submission of application form.
- Pay TS-SET 2017 examination fee.
- It takes 24 to 48 hours to receive the application submission confirmation page.
- Take the printout of TS-SET 2017 application form.
Also read: - Telangana: Future of 7,000 B.Ed Aspirants Uncertain
Application Fee: -
- Rs. 1,000 is the application fee for OC.
- Rs. 800 is the TS-SET 2017 application fee for BC.
- For SC/ST/PH candidates, TS-SET 2017 application fee is Rs. 500.
Important Dates: -
|Online submission of TS-SET 2017 application form start date||
February 22, 2017
|Final date to submit TS-SET 2017 application form without late fee||
March 20, 2017
|Issue of TS-SET 2017 Hall Ticket||May 20, 2017|
|Date of TS-SET 2017||June 11, 2017|