TSW and Department of Health Policy and Management at Columbia University have jointly launched India’s first Ivy League Healthcare Management programme. The course will be exclusively offered to executives and doctors.
About Ivy League Healthcare Management Programme: -
- It is the first ivy-league executive education course in the Indian market.
- The course will target experienced healthcare professionals.
- The two unique components of the course are Thomas P. Ference Health System Simulation (Simulation) and Case-Based Learning Lab.
- In the Case-Based Learning Lab, the participants of the course will have to write and present their own strategic base. The case should be based on a problem faced during their professional work or within the healthcare organisation.
- On the other hand, the Simulation is a culminating experience that enables participants to experience the challenges of strategic decision-making and executive leadership in a multi-hospital and competitive marketplace.
- The collaboration between TSW and Columbia University will bring industry and academic experts together in India and Columbia University together.
- The fee structure of Ivy League Healthcare Management programme will reflect the academic excellence of Columbia University and competitive healthcare marketplace.
- After the successful completion of the course, the participants will be able to utilise their time at Columbia University to have a significant and lasting impact on their respective organisations and the Indian healthcare system more broadly.
- The course will comprise of classes, face-to-face sessions and site visits to leading hospitals in Mumbai and New York. Industry experts interact with the participants giving details challenges faced in their professional experience.