The results of National Eligibility Test (NET) January 2017 are released by Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE on its official website today, on 13th April 2017. The UGC NET 2017 examination was held on January 22, 2017. The candidates who qualify in National Eligibility Test will be qualified to become an assistant professor in any of the institutions across the country. The candidates will also be eligible to be Junior Research Fellows.
How to Check UGC NET January 2017 Results?
- Only the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE gives the facility to check the results.
- On the homepage of CBSE, the candidates have to click on ‘NET January Exam 2017 Results’.
- A new page will flash on the screen.
- Application number and password are essential to check the results.
- The hall ticket number of the candidate can be also be used to check the result.
- Enter the details in the columns and click ‘Submit’.
- The result of UGC NET January 2017 will be displayed on a new page.
In order to qualify in the examination, the candidates have to get a minimum cut-off mark in three papers as prescribed by University Grants Commission.
Top 15% candidates (subject-wise) in the merit list will be declared as qualified in the UGC NET January 2017 examination. Later, University Grants Commission will issue the e-certificates to the candidates who have qualified in the examination. The candidates will receive a certificate from UGC NET bureau of New Delhi.