- News byStream
University of Sydney Invite Applications for Dr Abdul Kalam UG Scholarship
For the academic year 2017, the applications have been invited for the Dr Abdul Kalam International UG Scholarships by the University of Sydney, Australia. The scholarship will cover 50 percent of the total tuition and is only for one year. All the interested and eligible students who are doing a UG program at the following department, full time, are requested to apply as early as possible.
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies
Who can Apply for Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship:
- A student who is interested in applying should be an international student.
- Student applying should have completed the class 12th from Australia or something equivalent to it with an Australia Tertiary Admission Rank popularly known as ATAR of 98.
- To be eligible for this scholarship one should not already have a scholarship.
- They must also have a full/unconditional offer of admission to a full-time undergraduate programme in the faculty of engineering and information technologies at the University of Sydney by the scholarship application deadline.
How to Apply for Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship:
- Students who are interested in applying can use the official website of the University of Sydney to apply.
Date to Remember:
- The last date to submit the application form online- 9th January’ 17.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...