Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
UP B.Ed Round 1 choice filling 2023 Last Date: Bundelkhand University, Jhansi will close the UP B.Ed Round 1 choice filling 2023 process. Candidates yet to participate in the round 1 choice-filling process, should visit the official website- cdn3.digialm.com, and enter the choices as per their preferences. Candidates, who have completed the round 1 registration by the scheduled date, are eligible to participate in the UP B.Ed round 1 choice filling process. Candidates are advised to enter the maximum number of choices so that they can get a confirmed seat in the round 1 seat allotment round. Also, they can preview and rearrange the entered options (if required) before the final submission. Post that the authority will not entertain any further request for the same. As per the schedule, the round 1 seat allotment result will be released on September 23, 2023.
UP B.Ed Round 1 choice filling 2023: Direct Link
Candidates can go through the following direct link to participate in the round 1 UP B.Ed choice-filling process.
Direct link to participate in UP B.Ed round 1 choice filling 2023- Click here
UP B.Ed Round 1 choice filling 2023: Steps to Participate
The mode of participating in UP B.Ed round 1 choice filling 2023 is online. Candidates can go through the following steps to participate in the round 1 choice-filling process.
- Visit the official website or click on the above-highlighted direct link
- On the homepage, click on the UP B.Ed round 1 choice filling link
- Enter the login credentials and candidates will be redirected to a new window
- Candidates should choose “Yes” for Sanskrit B.Ed Colleges if they have studied Sanskrit in graduation
- Fill out the choices as per their preferences
- Lock the entered choices before logging out
- After successfully locking the choices, candidates can now be logged out from the round 1 choice-filling process