Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
UP Board 2023 application form correction started on the official website https://upmsp.edu.in/. Candidates who mistakenly selected the wrong subject, sex, code, spelling mistakes in name, Adhar number, mobile numbre and more can contact school authorities. The last date to make corrections in the UP Board 2023 application form for the 10th and 12th classes is 28th November 2022. All the school authorities are instructed to go through the education details of the registered candidate thoroughly and tally them with the school records. If there are some changes required, school authorities need to do it before the deadline.
Also Check: UP Board Exam 2023 Live Update
UP Board 2023 Application Form Correction Direct Link for Schools
Principals of secondary schools can click on the below link and enter the user id, password and security code to make changes in the application:
UP Board 2023 Application Form Correction Direct Link (Private): Click Here
UP Board 2023 Application Form Correction Direct Link (Regular): Click Here
UP Board 2023 Application Form Correction Dates
Here are the important dates for the UP Board 2023 Application Form Correction:
Application form correction start date
19th November 2022
Last date to make corrections in the application
28th November 2022
UP Board 2023 Application Form Correction: Important Instructions
Here are some of the important instructions that schools and students need to consider for the UP Board 2023 application form correction process:
- If candidate entered any wrong information during the 10th & 12th registration then they approach the school authorities to correct the mistakes
- The last date to make corrections in the application form is 28th November 2022
- Candidates can make changes in their mobile number, Adhar card, subject code and more
- If there are any spelling mistakes in the father's name or mother's name then the candidate can get them corrected
- Students need to make the correction before the deadline as there will not be any other extended dates for the correction of the application
- School authorities also need to check the details in student's applications for their correctness thoroughly
For more updates related to the UP Board Stay tuned to CollegeDekho Education News.