College of Management and Economic Studies of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies announced that it would hold Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the candidates who have applied for the BBA programme. The GD-PI session for BBA applicants will be held on April 8, 2017, i.e., Saturday. The applicants can appear for GD-PI in any of the following cities: -
Also read: - BA in Public Policy Introduced by UPES
The application process for BBA programme is still open and the candidates can apply to any of the following streams offered in BBA by UPES: -
- Gas and Oil Marketing
- Media Management
- Human Resources Management
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Foreign Trade
- Financial Analysis & Services
- Digital Marketing
- Accounting & Information Systems
- Auto Marketing
- Logistics Management
- Aviation Operations
- The candidates aspiring to seek admission in the BBA programme of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies must have passed 10+2 with 50% of marks.
- Candidates who have appeared for 10+2 examinations can also apply.
Application Process: -
- UPES accepts only online submission of applications for BBA course.
- Visit UPES official website and click on the tab ‘Admissions’.
- Select ‘BBA 2017’
- Enter Name, Mobile Number and E-Mail ID and click on ‘Register’.
- The candidates will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and proceed to the online filling of application.
- Select the city where the candidate wishes to appear for GD-PI.
- Pay the application fee and take the printout of application form.
- Carry the printout of application form along with Class 10 original certificate to the test centre on April 8, 2017.