- News byStream
UPSC Announces Civil Services (Prelims) Exam 2016 Results
The results of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services (Prelims) examination have been announced on its official website. The examination was conducted on 7th August 2016.
How to check the result?
- Visit the official website of UPSC
- On the right side, there is a link ‘UPSC Prelims Result 2016’ - click on it
- You will be redirected to another page that will require you to enter your registration number and other credentials/details
- Once you fill in the details, the result will be displayed
- Take a print out for future reference
If a candidate seeks any clarification or information on the results, they can visit UPSC office in person or call between 10:00am - 5:00pm on all working days. The dedicated numbers for all queries regarding the results are 011-23098543, 011-23385271, 011-23381125.
The candidates who have successfully cleared the preliminary stage of UPSC examination will next have to fill a Detailed Application Form (DAF) in order to apply for the next rounds of the recruitment procedure. The forms for the same will be available on the official website of UPSC starting 7th October 2016. The last day to fill the form will be 20th October 2016 until 6:00pm.
All the answer keys, cut-offs, marks will be released on the official website only after the final results are out.
Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis announced that the students who want to avail scholarships must link ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...