The application process for LSAT India 2017 started on September 14, 2016. A valid score of LSAT India 2017 will make the candidates eligible to take admission in graduate and post-graduate programmes offered at 76 Indian law schools. Candidates can register for the exam online that will be conducted on April 23, 2017, in online mode.
- All aspiring candidates must be Indian citizens
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from CBSE or an equivalent board with minimum percentage required
- Candidates applying for postgraduate programmes must have an LL.B degree
- Register online for LSAT India 2017 to fill the application form using either mobile number or email ID. You will receive credentials to log in.
- Log onto the website using these credentials where you will be able to fill the form and make the payment.
- The application fees for LSAT India 2017 is Rs. 3800.
|Registration Process begins on||September 14, 2016|
|Last date to apply||April 10, 2017|
|Last date to make payment for the exam||April 10, 2017|
|Admit cards can be downloaded from||April 15, 2017 – April 22, 2017|
|Date of Exam||April 23, 2017|
|Declaration of Result||May 20, 2017|
Also Read: NLSIU Open fro MBL/PGD' 16