- News byStream
Application Process for LSAT India 2017 Started, Exam on April 23
The application process for LSAT India 2017 started on September 14, 2016. A valid score of LSAT India 2017 will make the candidates eligible to take admission in graduate and post-graduate programmes offered at 76 Indian law schools. Candidates can register for the exam online that will be conducted on April 23, 2017, in online mode.
- All aspiring candidates must be Indian citizens
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from CBSE or an equivalent board with minimum percentage required
- Candidates applying for postgraduate programmes must have an LL.B degree
- Register online for LSAT India 2017 to fill the application form using either mobile number or email ID. You will receive credentials to log in.
- Log onto the website using these credentials where you will be able to fill the form and make the payment.
- The application fees for LSAT India 2017 is Rs. 3800.
|Registration Process begins on||September 14, 2016|
|Last date to apply||April 10, 2017|
|Last date to make payment for the exam||April 10, 2017|
|Admit cards can be downloaded from||April 15, 2017 – April 22, 2017|
|Date of Exam||April 23, 2017|
|Declaration of Result||May 20, 2017|
Also Read: NLSIU Open fro MBL/PGD' 16
The result for VITEEE 2017 was announced by VIT University on April 23. Students can check their result by logging into ...
Studying abroad is not an impossible dream anymore! With the right kind of motivation and support from professionals in ...