- News byStream
UPSC Civil Services (Main) Exam 2016 Admit Card Out
Union Public Service Commission or the UPSC has published the admit cards of students for civil services main examination. They were released on November 10, 2016. The candidates who have qualified the preliminary examination can download the admit card for the main examination. The UPSC Mains 2016 will take place between December 3 to 9, 2016. The admit cards will be available on the official website until December 9, 2016.
Also read: - UPSC CDS (I) 2016 Final Results Declared
Steps to download UPSC Civil Services (Main) Exam 2016 Admit Card:-
- The admit cards have been published on the official website. So, the candidates need to visit the official website to download the admit card.
- There is a link on the homepage which indicates ‘e-admit card: Civil Services (Main) Exam 2016’.
- So, click on the link and a new page opens.
- It is advisable for the candidates to read the instructions carefully before downloading and taking the printout of admit card.
- After reading the instructions click ‘Yes’.
- A new page opens where the candidates need to enter their registration or roll number and password or date of birth.
- After entering the necessary details, enter the captcha and click on ‘Submit’.
- The admit card will be displayed in a new page.
- It is mandatory to take the printout of admit card.
- Check all the details in the admit card. If there are any discrepancies in the admit card, the candidates can send an email to email@example.com.
- If there is any technical problem while downloading admit card, the candidates can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidates will not be allowed into the examination centre without the admit card.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
In order to bring more transparency, the CBSE board has decided to mention the extra marks awarded to Class 12 students ...
One of the most popular course choice after Engineering and Medical is Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) programmes. With ...