The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the final results of Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2016. The candidates can check the results only through the official website.
This year, UPSC has selected a total number of 126 candidates basis the recruitment exam. The examination was conducted in the month of February. UPSC has clearly indicated that some names of the candidates have been published in three lists due to various reasons.
The examination was held for recruiting the eligible candidates to fill 200 vacancies in the Indian Military Academy. Out of them, 45 candidates are selected for Indian Naval Academy and 32 for Air Force Academy.
The candidates can check the results by following the below-mentioned steps:-
- The candidates have to visit the official website of UPSC.
- At the right side of the homepage, there is a section called ‘What’s New’.
- Under that section, there is a link which indicates “Final Result: Combined Defence Services Exam – I 2016”.
- Click on the link but remember that it is a floating notification so if it goes up, the candidates will have to refresh the page.
- After clicking on the link, a new page opens which contains a link that indicates a file size (41.84 KB) of the result document.
- Click on the link and a PDF document opens which has all the roll numbers and names of the successful candidates in the examination.
- It is advisable to download or take the print of PDF copy for future references.