- News byStream
V-SAT 2017 Application to be Issued from 10 November 2016
Guntur-based Vignan's University has released the exam dates for Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) for various undergraduates programmes for the session 20017.
Eligibility Criteria for V-SAT 2017:
- The candidates should have passed class 12th standard from a recognised board or institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks and must be born on or after 1 July 1996
- For admission to B.Tech. programmes, candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Aptitude in 12th class
- For Bioinformatics, B.Tech. Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering & Food Technology Programmes, candidates must have with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Aptitude in 12th Class
- Candidates appearing in their final year of examination and awaiting results can also apply
Courses offered under V-SAT 2017:
Agricultural Engineering, Biotechnology, Automobile Engineering, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering , Electrical & Electronics Engg. (EEE), Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engg. (CSE), Electronics & Communications Engg. (ECE), Food Technology, Information Technology (IT), Petroleum Engineering, Textile & Fashion Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics.
How to Apply for V-SAT 2017:
- Candidates can get applications by post from the University Office on payment of INR. 1000/- through DD, drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur or
- In person from any of Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Eluru, Hyderabad, Rajahmundry, Vignan and Visakhapatnam and offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad or
- Candidates can also get application form from Indian Bank branches throughout the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
- Downloaded application form from the University website after duly filling can send along with the DD for INR 1000 to the following address -
Dean-Admissions Vignan’s University,
Vadlamudi, Guntur - 522 213 (A.P)
Important Dates for V-SAT 2017:
|Issue of Application forms||10 November 2016 onwards|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||10 April 2017|
|On-line Test Dates||23 - 27 April 2017|
Slot 1. 09.00 A.M. to 12.00 NOON and
Slot 2. 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M
|Announcement of V-SAT2017 result||1 May 2017|
|Counselling of merit listed candidates for admission||10 - 20 May 2017|
IIT Dhanbad has announced admissions for its full-time as well as part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme that ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...