- News byStream
V-SAT 2017 Application to be Issued from 10 November 2016
Guntur-based Vignan's University has released the exam dates for Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) for various undergraduates programmes for the session 20017.
Eligibility Criteria for V-SAT 2017:
- The candidates should have passed class 12th standard from a recognised board or institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks and must be born on or after 1 July 1996
- For admission to B.Tech. programmes, candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Aptitude in 12th class
- For Bioinformatics, B.Tech. Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering & Food Technology Programmes, candidates must have with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Aptitude in 12th Class
- Candidates appearing in their final year of examination and awaiting results can also apply
Courses offered under V-SAT 2017:
Agricultural Engineering, Biotechnology, Automobile Engineering, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering , Electrical & Electronics Engg. (EEE), Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engg. (CSE), Electronics & Communications Engg. (ECE), Food Technology, Information Technology (IT), Petroleum Engineering, Textile & Fashion Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics.
How to Apply for V-SAT 2017:
- Candidates can get applications by post from the University Office on payment of INR. 1000/- through DD, drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur or
- In person from any of Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Eluru, Hyderabad, Rajahmundry, Vignan and Visakhapatnam and offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad or
- Candidates can also get application form from Indian Bank branches throughout the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
- Downloaded application form from the University website after duly filling can send along with the DD for INR 1000 to the following address -
Dean-Admissions Vignan’s University,
Vadlamudi, Guntur - 522 213 (A.P)
Important Dates for V-SAT 2017:
|Issue of Application forms||10 November 2016 onwards|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||10 April 2017|
|On-line Test Dates||23 - 27 April 2017|
Slot 1. 09.00 A.M. to 12.00 NOON and
Slot 2. 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M
|Announcement of V-SAT2017 result||1 May 2017|
|Counselling of merit listed candidates for admission||10 - 20 May 2017|
The results of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 have been released by Indian Institute of Technology, ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...