Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
DOA (Directorate of Admissions) – Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU) has released the official notification for VSUPGCET 2019 (Vikrama Simhapuri University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test). The online application form for VSUPGCET 2019 is available on the official website now. Candidates who are aspiring to pursue PG courses at Vikrama Simhapuri University can register for the VSUPGCET 2019 exam. Admissions in all PG courses are purely based on the rank secured by the candidates in VSUPGCET 2019 exam. Candidates who clear VSUPGCET 2019 are not only eligible for admission in PG courses of VSU but also VSU-affiliated colleges. All the details about VSUPGCET 2019 can be checked here.
VSUPGCET 2019 Important Dates
Official notification for VSUPGCET 2019 was released on April 10, 2019. Candidates can check the important dates of VSUPGCET 2019 here –
VSUPGCET 2019 online application submission commencement date
April 12, 2019
Deadline to submit VSUPGCET 2019 online application form
May 10, 2019
VSUPGCET 2019 application submission with a late fee of Rs. 500
May 11 – 18, 2019
VSUPGCET 2019 application submission with Tatkal Fee of Rs. 1,300
May 21, 2019
Deadline submitted the printout of VSUPGCET 2019 application form at admission office of varsity
May 24, 2019
Availability of VSUPGCET 2019 Hall Tickets
May 27, 2019, onwards
VSUPGCET 2019 Entrance Test Dates
June 06 to 08, 2019
VSUPGCET 2019 Results Date
June 11, 2019
VSUPGCET 2019 Counselling (Phase I) – Only for VSU Departments and Colleges
June 18, 2019, onwards
VSUPGCET 2019 Counselling (Phase II) – For Affiliated/ Constituent Colleges
June 20 to 25, 2019
Commencement of Classes
July 01, 2019
Closing of Admissions
July 25, 2019
VSUPGCET 2019 Local and Non-Local Status
In all the courses offered by VSU, 85% of seats are reserved for local candidates. A candidate can be considered as a local candidate if he/she is from Nellore, Kadapa, Chittoor, Kurnool and Ananthapur. These students must have completed studied in the above districts for four to seven consecutive years.
15% of seats in all courses offered by VSU are reserved for students of other districts (districts that do not fall under VSU region).
VSUPGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for VSUPGCET 2019 can be checked below –
- Candidates belonging to General category must have a minimum of 40% of marks in Bachelor’s degree to be eligible for VSUPGCET 2019.
- For SC/ST candidates, the minimum qualifying mark to appear for VSUPGCET 2019 is 35%.
- Candidates who are yet to appear for arrear or supplementary exams at Bachelor’s level are not eligible for admission.
VSUPGCET 2019 Course Wise Eligibility Criteria
The course wise eligibility criteria for VSUPGCET 2019 can be checked in the PDF file below –
VSUPGCET 2019 Application Process
VSU accepts only online applications for VSUPGCET 2019. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to submit the online application form for VSUPGCET 2019 –
- Visit the official website, i.e., VSUDOA
- You can easily get access to the official website through Google Search
- On the official website, click on VSUPGCET
- The online application portal will open now
- Click on the link that indicates ‘Online Application’
- Fill the application form of VSUPGCET 2019 carefully
- After filling all the details, click on ‘Register and Proceed’ button
- Pay the VSUPGCET 2019 application fee
- Take the printout of VSUPGCET 2019 application form
- The candidates must send the printout of VSUPGCET 2019 application along with all the Xerox copies of relevant documents by speed post to Convener, VSUPGCET 2019, Vikrama Simhapuri University, Kakutur, Nellore – 524320.
VSUPGCET 2019 Application Fee
VSUPGCET 2019 application fee can be paid in online mode, i.e., through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. The application fee of VSUPGCET 2019 can be checked below –
Name of the Category
VSUPGCET 2019 Counselling Process
VSUPGCET 2019 counselling process will commence after the announcement of VSUPGCET 2019 results. The candidates must download the VSUPGCET 2019 rank card from the official website. Official notification for the counselling (Phase I & II) will be released, and the candidates must appear for the counselling accordingly. The counselling process of VSUPGCET 2019 involves the following stages –
- Verification of Certificates
- Exercising Web Options
- Seat Allotment
- Fee Payment
All the details pertaining to VSUPGCET 2019 counselling will be updated after the announcement of VSUPGCET 2019 results.
Also Read: SKUCET 2019 Notification
If you need more details about VSUPGCET 2019 exam, check the PDF file below –
Also Read: SVUCET 2019 Notification
For the latest updates in VSUPGCET 2019, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.