Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Vellore Institute of Technology University (VIT), Vellore invites applications for admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in Sciences/Languages, Management and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Engineering, Management and Law offered at Chennai campus under internal full-time, internal part-time and external part-time categories for the session 2016.
• For M.Phil in Management Program: Candidates should have master’s degree in the relevant discipline of Management with a first class or a minimum of 60% marks/CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale in cases where the university/ institute does not award any class.For Ph.D. in Engineering Programs: Candidates should have master’s degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant discipline with a first class or a minimum of 60% marks/CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale in cases where the University/Institute does not award any class or equivalent qualifications like M.Sc. (Engineering) / M.S. [By Research.]
• For Ph.D. in Management Program: Candidates should have Master in Business Administration with a first class or a minimum of 60% marks/CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale in cases where the university/institute does not award any class.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply
• Candidates can apply online.
• Application fee Rs.950/- can be paid by Netbanking/Credit/Debit card. In case you want to pay through demand draft, keep the DD on hand before filling the application form.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
• The candidates, who satisfy the criteria prescribed, will be called for a written test and interview to be conducted at the university campus (Chennai) in the respective school/center.
• Selection will be based on the previous academic performance and the performance in the test and interview.
• Last date of issue of application form: Friday, December 04, 2015.
• Date of written test and interview at VIT University, Chennai: Saturday, December 12, 2015.
• Last date of payment of fees for selected candidates: Friday, January 08, 2016.
For more information visit - http://www.vit.ac.in