VMOU (Vardaman Mahavir Open University) will declare the results of RSCIT (Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology) 2019 shortly. Candidates who have appeared for VMOU RSCIT 2019 can check the results through its official website. The candidates must note that VMOU RSCIT Results 2019 are published only on its official website, and the detailed procedure to check the VMOU RSCIT Results 2019 can be checked below.
How to Check VMOU RSCIT Results 2019?
In order to check the VMOU RSCIT Results 2019, the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below -
- Visit the official website of VMOU, i.e., www.vmou.ac.in
- After opening the official website of VMOU, click on the link that indicates ‘RS-CIT Result’
- The results page of VMOU RSCIT will display on the screen
- Click on the link first link that indicates ‘View Result’
- The result page will open now
- Select the District, Enter the Roll Number and click on ‘View Result’ button
- The VMOU RSCIT 2019 result will flash on the screen
- Take the printout of VMOU RSCIT 2019 results sheet
RSCIT is not only a course to enhance knowledge but it is also compulsory for those who wish to appear for the state-level government exams. Many students appear for the RSCIT exam to complete the documentation for the upcoming government exams offered by the Rajasthan State Government.
For the latest VMOU exam results, latest updates, admissions updates, and others, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.
Also Read: NEET SS 2019 Results Available Now
If you have any queries pertaining to VMOU, exam results etc, please ask your query through Q & A section of CollegeDekho.