Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The WB ANM & GNM Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment 2022 has been released today, September 19, 2022, at the official website. Candidates participating in the WB ANM & GNM Mop-Up Round 2022 can check their names on the Seat Allotment list. All listed candidates should either accept or reject the seat allotment. Candidates accepting the seat allotment must complete the admission process.
Candidates must pay the seat acceptance fee for fresh candidates and proceed with the document verification process by reporting to the allotted institute. The Last Date to Accept and complete the admission process is September 23rd, 2022, till 6:00 pm. After the closing of the seat acceptance, no further seat allotments will be accepted.
WB ANM & GNM Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment 2022: Direct Link & Official Website
Candidates may click on the direct link below to check and download the WB ANM & GNM Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment 2022. The official website for WB ANM & GNM 2022 is also mentioned here for reference.
Steps to Download WB ANM & GNM Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment 2022
Follow these steps to check and download the WB ANM & GNM Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment 2022 as published by the officials:
- Candidates may click on the direct link above or visit the official website as mentioned above
- On the page, click on the link indicating, “View WB ANM & GNM Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment 2022”
- It will be redirected to the login portal, where candidates must enter the Roll Number, Password, Security Pin, and the captcha available on the screen carefully
- The WB ANM & GNM Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment 2022 will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates accepting the seats may proceed with acceptance and issuance of the seat acceptance letter. Take a printout of the letter
Candidates must carry the seat acceptance letter to the reporting institute to complete the document verification process and admission process. Without the seat acceptance letter, candidates will not be entertained at the institutes.
For the latest Education News, keep visiting CollegeDekho.