The West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education declared the results of Class 10 Madhyamik examination on Tuesday, May 10 at 10 am.
How to know the result:
The students can check the result through the official website, www.westbengaleducation.net,www.wbbse.org or www.wbresults.nic.in and can also know their result via SMS by typing WB 10-digit roll number to 56263.
Madhyamik 2016 in brief:
Over 10 lakh students have appeared for Madhyamik 2016 this year, it was held in all twenty districts of the state between February 1 and February 10.
Steps to check the West Bengal Board Exam Results 2016:
- Visit the official website, www.westbengaleducation.net, www.wbbse.org or www.wbresults.nic.in
- Type WB 10 space roll number and send it to 56263
- Enter your roll number
- Click on submit
- The result will appear in front of your screen
- Download the soft copy of WB Class 10 Madhyamik results 2016
- Take a print out for future reference.
About the board:
The Board of Secondary Education was established in 1951 under the West Bengal Secondary Education Act of 1950. The board is authorised to conduct the School Final Examination and it helps in developing the secondary education of the state.
Source: Soutrik Das. City Journalist-Kolkata, CollegeDekho
With inputs from Nishatha Abraham Bijeesh, Editor Web Content & Social Media IndiaEduNews.
(Picture Courtesy: Indian Express)