Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
West Guwahati Commerce College invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Commerce courses for the session 2016-2017.
Last date of Submission of Form
Date of Admission
H.S 1st Year (Commerce)
B.Com 1st Semester
West Guwahati Commerce College offers Commerce Programmes to the students. The need of professionally educated and trained youths especially in *Business Management *Accountancy and *Banking was acutely felt. For such potentially growing area, job oriented education, especially in Commerce Stream was found to be the need of the hour in view of ever increasing unemployment situation in the country. Keeping these aspects in view, a handful of academicians with the help of intellectuals of the locality gave birth to this institution as early as in May 1992. Since then, the local aspirants for Commerce and Management Education, have been trained up under the devoted guidance of teachers, resulting in brilliant examination results under the Board of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council and the Gauhati University.
- Admission forms and prospectus are available in the office during the office hours on payment of Rs. 200/- from 1st June, 2016.
- 1st year classes for the session 2016-2017 will be commenced from 1st August 2016.
- Only Rs 1 as admission fees for the candidates secured 85% and marks in SEBA and 90% in CBSE.
- Free books for poor and meritorious students.
- Admission will be strictly on merit basis.
For more information visit the website of the college.
Source: Darshana Brahma, City Journalist, Guwahati, CollegeDekho