- News byStream
Whistling Woods International Announces Admissions for its UG Courses 2017
Mumbai-based Whistling Woods International has announced admission for its different undergraduate courses offered at its campus for the academic session 2017-18. These courses are offered at schools of Filmmaking, Animation, Media and Communication, Music and Fashion.
Whistling Woods International is promoted by renowned Indian filmmaker Subhash Ghai. The Hollywood Reporter in July 2014 named the institute on its list that comprises of the best film schools in the world.
Undergraduate Courses Offered at Whistling Woods International:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Educational Qualification needed for admission at Whistling Woods International:
- Candidates interested in applying for BA programme must have passed 12th exam or equivalent from a recognised board.
- Candidates interested in applying for BA in Fashion Designing programme must have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.
- The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply is 17 years.
- Aspiring candidates of BA programme will be screened on the basis of a creative ability test, general aptitude test, and personal interview.
- Candidates intending to get admission for BBA programme will be selected on the basis of general aptitude test and group discussion.
- For BA in fashion designing programme, candidates will be selected on the basis of general aptitude test, creative ability test, and personal statement of purpose.
How to apply for courses at Whistling Woods International:
Aspiring candidates have to visit the official website of the institute and apply online.
Also Read: VIPS, Delhi Organises Media Fest – ‘Spandan’
Last date for receiving online application forms
|10th December 2016|
Entrance exam will be conducted
14th December 2016
|First list of selected candidates||19th December 2016|
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...