Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
XAT Application Form 2023: The Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur began the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) registration process 2023 on August 10, 2022. Interested candidates can apply online at xatonline.in on or before November 30, 2022 and pay the application fee. The application fee for XAT 2023 is INR 2000. The XAT 2023 exam will be held tentatively on January 8, 2023. The exam will be conducted by the XLRI Jamshedpur on the behalf of Xavier Associate Management Institutes (XAMI).
XAT 2023 Registration Dates
The candidates can check the important dates of the XAT 2023 application form.
Commencement of XAT 2023 registration
August 10, 2022
Last date of XAT 2023 registration
November 30, 2022
Download of XAT 2023 admit card
December 20, 2022
XAT 2023 exam
January 8, 2022
XAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary to fulfil the XAT 2023 eligibility criteria to apply for the XAT 2023 application form.
- Nationality: Indian. However, the NRI and foreign candidates can also apply
- Age Limit: No upper age limit is there
- Academic Qualification: The candidates should have to complete 3 years of Graduation degree, no minimum marks criteria is there
XAT Application Form 2023 Link
The direct link to download the XAT application form 2023 will be updated here immediately after the registration starts. Meanwhile, the candidates need to keep all required documents ready for the smooth process of registration.
|Direct Link to Download XAT Application Form 2023|
Steps to Fill XAT Application Form 2023
The mode of applying for the XAT 2023 exam is online. The candidates can refer to the below-mentioned steps to fill the XAT application form 2023.
- Visit the official website, xatonline.in or click on the official direct link mentioned on this page
- On the homepage, click on the XAT 2023 application form link
- Complete the registration for XAT
- Verify your email ID
- Fill out the required details in the XAT application form 2023
- Upload the required documents and pay the XAT 2023 application fee
- Submit the application form
- Save and print it out for future reference
Note: The candidates should make the payment using the cash cards/ mobile wallets/ debit cards (RuPay, VIsa, Mastercard or Maestro), Credit Card and net banking.
Documents & Details Required for XAT 2023 Registration
The candidates should upload the following documents while filling the XAT 2023 application form.
- Class 10 and 12 marksheet
- Graduation marksheet
- Mail ID and mobile phone number
- Date of birth, Address proof, Aadhar card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned digital photograph of less than 1 mb
- Scanned signature of less than 1 MB
- Debit card/ credit card for application fee payment
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.