- News byStream
XLRI Announces Admission to PGCBM/HRM 2017
XLRI Xavier School of Management has opened its gates for students interested in admission to the two if its following courses for the academic year 2017.
- PGCBM (Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management)
- PGCHRM (Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management)
Duration of the programme: 1 year
Aim of the programme: The aim of the programme is to enhance the knowledge of working professionals, their business acumen and managerial skills.
The course has been designed in such a manner that working professionals can attend the course without having to compromise their work. The classes will be held twice a week in the evening and will be conducted with the help of live lectures and video conferences.
- Candidates must be graduated from a recognized university.
- Work experience is also required. Minimum work experience:2 years (as on October 2016)
- PI Round conducted via means of video conferencing.
- Last date to apply for the programme: October 10, 2016
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: October 21, 2016
- PI Round for shortlisted candidates: November 2-12, 2016
- Announcement of selected candidates: November 15, 2016
- Starting of session: 2nd week of January 2017
In order to apply for the programme, candidates need to register themselves on the official website of the institute.
- Visit the official website of the institute.
- A register tab will appear on screen, click on the same.
- Fill in the required details like email ID and password
- Candidates then need to submit the filled form along with the application fee of Rs 2000
- Mode of payment for application fee: online via debit/credit card or net banking
- Once a candidate has paid the application fee, he/ she will then receive their XSAT ID and password, which will be further used to fill in the online SOP.
- It is advised to fill in valid and true details as they can be used for further verification during the selection process.
- Along with the application fee, students also need to submit a passport size picture of themselves ( not more than six months old)
- Once the registration is complete, it is suggested to print out a copy of the duly filled form for future reference
- On the basis of the application submitted, candidates will then be shortlisted for the Personal Interview round.
- Personal Interview round will be held between November 2- 12, 2016. Qualifying candidates will then be invited for admission.
While appearing for the personal interview round, candidates are required to carry original and photocopy of the following documents:
- Educational certificates
- DOB certificate
- Photo ID
- Application form
- Recommendation letters
- Copy of SOP
Also Read: Admission Notice-XLRI Open for PGP-CEM'16
Total fees for PGCBM/PGCHRM: Rs 2.25 lakh
This sum is to be paid by the candidates in five different installments.
Below is the detailed division along with the date for payment of the fee:
|Number of Instalment||Amount||Date|
|1st instalment (registration fees)||Rs 40,000||December 5, 2016|
|2nd instalment||Rs 35,000||February 15, 2017|
|3rd instalment||Rs 50, 000||May 15, 2017|
|4th instalment||Rs 50,000||August 15, 2017|
|5th instalment||Rs 50,000||November 15, 2017|
After the GATE 2017 results were released yesterday (26th March 2017), candidates were eagerly awaiting the score ...
Economics is one of the most ancient subjects and has been studied through centuries by different civilizations across ...