- News byStream
XLRI Announces Admission to PGCBM/HRM 2017
XLRI Xavier School of Management has opened its gates for students interested in admission to the two if its following courses for the academic year 2017.
- PGCBM (Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management)
- PGCHRM (Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management)
Duration of the programme: 1 year
Aim of the programme: The aim of the programme is to enhance the knowledge of working professionals, their business acumen and managerial skills.
The course has been designed in such a manner that working professionals can attend the course without having to compromise their work. The classes will be held twice a week in the evening and will be conducted with the help of live lectures and video conferences.
- Candidates must be graduated from a recognized university.
- Work experience is also required. Minimum work experience:2 years (as on October 2016)
- PI Round conducted via means of video conferencing.
- Last date to apply for the programme: October 10, 2016
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: October 21, 2016
- PI Round for shortlisted candidates: November 2-12, 2016
- Announcement of selected candidates: November 15, 2016
- Starting of session: 2nd week of January 2017
In order to apply for the programme, candidates need to register themselves on the official website of the institute.
- Visit the official website of the institute.
- A register tab will appear on screen, click on the same.
- Fill in the required details like email ID and password
- Candidates then need to submit the filled form along with the application fee of Rs 2000
- Mode of payment for application fee: online via debit/credit card or net banking
- Once a candidate has paid the application fee, he/ she will then receive their XSAT ID and password, which will be further used to fill in the online SOP.
- It is advised to fill in valid and true details as they can be used for further verification during the selection process.
- Along with the application fee, students also need to submit a passport size picture of themselves ( not more than six months old)
- Once the registration is complete, it is suggested to print out a copy of the duly filled form for future reference
- On the basis of the application submitted, candidates will then be shortlisted for the Personal Interview round.
- Personal Interview round will be held between November 2- 12, 2016. Qualifying candidates will then be invited for admission.
While appearing for the personal interview round, candidates are required to carry original and photocopy of the following documents:
- Educational certificates
- DOB certificate
- Photo ID
- Application form
- Recommendation letters
- Copy of SOP
Also Read: Admission Notice-XLRI Open for PGP-CEM'16
Total fees for PGCBM/PGCHRM: Rs 2.25 lakh
This sum is to be paid by the candidates in five different installments.
Below is the detailed division along with the date for payment of the fee:
|Number of Instalment||Amount||Date|
|1st instalment (registration fees)||Rs 40,000||December 5, 2016|
|2nd instalment||Rs 35,000||February 15, 2017|
|3rd instalment||Rs 50, 000||May 15, 2017|
|4th instalment||Rs 50,000||August 15, 2017|
|5th instalment||Rs 50,000||November 15, 2017|
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore is going to celebrate its 43rd Foundation Day on October 28, 2016. Various ...
We all know that CAT is a national level management exam conducted at the post-graduate level. And if you have ...