Chameli Devi Group of Institutions is situated in Indore in Madhya Pradesh state of India. Established in 2006, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya. CDGI, Indore offers 13 courses across 5 streams namely Engineering, IT, Management, Science, Commerce & Banking and across 5 degrees like B.Tech, BBA, BSc, B.Com, MBA.Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Computer Lab, Counselling, Gym, Mess, Library, Medical Facilities, Cls. Room, Placement, Sports are also there.
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
CDGI, Indore Placement
The Department of Training and Placement (T & P) at CDGI is vibrant and strives to place the final year students of MBA and BE. The department of T & P is known for extending full time services to the students by providing proper guidelines to get placed in campus interviews. The team at T & P department strives hard to contact company officials and invite them to visit the ...
Awards and Rankings
- Out of 82 Start-ups 4 start-ups has got second level of discussion with Angel Investors in SVFC 2016.
- CDGI E-Cell members honored Roll Award in Central region at Felicitation Ceremony of NEN Entrepreneurship - Week 2015.
- Chamelidevi Group of Institution got the Best Debuting Institute Award 2014
- Mr.Aashish Patidar (Patidar Software Solution) is top 25 in viewers Choice Category in TATA First Dot at National Level.
- One Student Team from CDGI is at top position after the 3rd round results of national level Competition NEC-2014 of IIT-B E-Cell.
Contact Details of Chameli Devi Group of Institutions, Indore
Address:Village Umrikheda, Near Toll booth Khandwa Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Pin 452 020