Government Girls Degree College is situated in Nainital in Uttaranchal state of India. Established in 1996, it is accredited from UGC, NAAC GGDC campus is spread over 4 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, A/C, Audi, ATM, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Cultural zone, Edu. Fest, Lib, Medical Fac. are also there.
Area 4 Acres
Buit up area 3 Acres
Sports Grounds 1
- Acad. Zone
- Comp. Lab
- Cultural zone
- Edu. Fest
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
Awards and Rankings
- The college is recognized under section 2(f) and 12(B)of the UGC Act 1956.
- College was Accreditatad by NAAC in 2010-11 and awarded 'B' grade (CGPA-2.39) .
- The college has received grant of Rs4.25 lac Under Special Development Scheme for Young Colleges during 12th five year plan in the session 2013-14.
- Kumaon University,Nainital has donated Basket Ball Fibre Boards with rings to the college.
- College has got Appreciation Certificate for blood donation on World AIDS DAY -01 Dec-2010 by Uttrakhand State AIDS Control Society.
- Kanchan Karki of B.Com III have been awarded appreciation certificate for blood donation on world blood donation day at soban Singh Jeena Base Hospital (blood Bank Cell).
- Dr. Aprajita was honoured by kumaun university on NSS Founders day for her services in NSS.
- Richa Verma B.A I and Karisma Bisht B.ComIII were selected for yaga at National Level in session 2013-14.
- Tanuja Deopa of B.A II was awarded gold , Asha Mehta B.sc II Silver and Karisma Bisht of B.Com III Bronze Medal in National Kick Boxing Competition held at Pune, Maharastra from 13 Feb 2014 to 18 Feb 2014. The Event was sponsored by local Amar Ujala unit..
Contact Details of Government Girls Degree College, Nainital
Address:HALDWANI (NAINITAL) UTTARAKHAND.