- Saveetha Engineering College, was started in the year 2001 by the Saveetha Medical & Educational Trust, is committed to developing this college into a renowned institution for Engineering education and research.
- The Saveetha Group of Institution is headed by Dr N. M. Veeraiyan, a committed and dedicated Medical Professional.
- The campus of Saveetha Engineering College is spread over 120 acres of scenic beauty, facing Chembarambakkam lake on the Chennai- Bangalore National Highway (NH4).
- Located at about 8Km from Poonamalee township, the college buildings are laid out amidst a serene environment.
- The Circular Block has a built up area of 2,20, 000 SQ feet, and houses Departments of CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, MBA & MCA, Administrative office, Library, Placement cell and Examination Cell.
- A separate block with a built up area of 70,000 SQ feet, houses the departments of Mechanical Engineering and Science & Humanities.
- The college consists of a spacious canteen and well equipped laboratories with the state of the art computers equipment and gadgets. Separate restrooms for boys and girls are provided in the college campus.
- The campus also houses well-ventilated hostels for boys and girls. In all, the students are provided with an atmosphere conducive to pursue their studies freely.
- The college motto, 'BE THE BEST', carries a message to the students that they should aim for the best in education, culture and achievement. Nothing less than the 'Best' is acceptable in Saveetha Engineering College.
SEC Chennai Pictures & Videos
SEC Chennai Vision and Mission
Vision To be and to be recognized for setting the standards of excellence in Engineering education and high-quality research in Science and Technology. Mission To promote academic excellence, widen intellectual horizons; inculcate self-discipline and high ideals for the holistic development of the individual.
Awards & Rankings
EMC2 Academic Partner Award 2015
Best Entrepreneur Awards 2014