Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Andhra Pradesh has released the semester results of B.Com and B.A courses. The varsity conducted sixth-semester exams for B.Com, first, second and fourth-semester exams for B.A course in March 2018. The varsity has taken all the steps to announce the results within 45 days after the completion of exams. Over thousands of students from ANU and its affiliated colleges had appeared for exams. These students can check the results through the official website of ANU.
How to Check ANU Semester Results?
- At present, ANU semester results of B.A and B.Com courses are not yet uploaded on the official website of ANU.
- The results can be checked through the external website.
- ANU will upload the results on its official website on May 04, 2018.
- Open the official website of ANU and click on ‘Results’ tab.
- Select ‘UG Courses’ option.
- A new page will open.
- Select the semester number. For example IV B.A Results, I B.A Results etc.
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number or Full Name of the Candidate.
- Click on ‘Get Result’ button.
- Your result will be displayed on a new page.
- Take the printout of results sheet.
Details pertaining to revaluation and its schedule will be announced by Controller of Examinations (COE) soon. For any discrepancies in the semester results, the candidates can directly approach their college management/ COE, ANU.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more news & updates on results of various universities.