- News byStream
Admission Notice: ABV-IIITM, Gwalior Announces Admission to MBA Programme 2016
Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABV-IIITM), Gwalior has opened its gates for students interested in admission to two years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in IT enabled Service Management, Public Services Management and e-Governance for the session 2016-18.
- CAT/GMAT/AICTE-CMAT/GATE/MAT score, and first class bachelor degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology or first class master degree in Science, Operation Research, Computer Science, Economics or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics at the bachelor level.
- Students appearing in the final examination are also eligible to apply.
- A relaxation of 5% in marks is provided to SC/ST candidates.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- The application fees for general and OBC candidates is Rs 1000/-.
- GD/short presentation and personal interview on the basis of their valid CAT/GMAT/AICTE-CMAT/GATE/MAT score and their performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
- For qualifying candidates, dates for GD and PI will be intimated later through mail.
Last date of submitting online application form: Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABV-IIITM), Gwalior is an institute committed to taking academics to unprecedented levels of brilliance and efficiency. In this generation of excellence and specialization we aim at achieving an education standard that is comparable to the best globally. Academics at our institute are focussed on advancement of knowledge and systematic understanding of course materials and their application areas.With our vision of “Global Excellence in Knowledge Economy” we are committed to foster an academic environment of quality in areas of teaching and research.
Summer Placements for the 2016-18 batch at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong has been successfully ...
One of the biggest dilemmas that students face on the verge of their graduation is whether they should apply for jobs ...