- News byStream
Admission Notice-AIFD Open for B.Sc'16
Army Institute of Fashion & Design (AIFD), Bangalore invites aspiring designers for admission to their 3 year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) program in Fashion & Apparel Design for the year 2016.
Who can Apply:
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any combination with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks from a board recognized by UGC/University.
- Candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination as a regular candidate are only eligible for admission.
How to Apply:
- Easiest way to apply is online.
- Prospectus can be obtained by the candidates from the Office of AIFD Bangalore, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore – 560077, through requisition along with a crossed demand draft for Rs 550/- (which includes Rs.50/- as postal charges) in favour of Army Institute of Fashion & Design payable at Bangalore.
Who will be Selected:
- Selection of students will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Admission Test (WAT) conducted by the institute.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for receipt of application form: Wednesday, March 16, 2016.
- Last date for receipt of application form with late fee of Rs.100/-: Wednesday, March 30, 2016.
- Dispatch of admit cards to students: Tuesday, April 05, 2016.
- Date for WAT: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Examination, popularly known as the AP EAMCET was ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...