- News byStream
Admission Notice-AIFD Open for B.Sc'16
Army Institute of Fashion & Design (AIFD), Bangalore invites aspiring designers for admission to their 3 year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) program in Fashion & Apparel Design for the year 2016.
Who can Apply:
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any combination with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks from a board recognized by UGC/University.
- Candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination as a regular candidate are only eligible for admission.
How to Apply:
- Easiest way to apply is online.
- Prospectus can be obtained by the candidates from the Office of AIFD Bangalore, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore – 560077, through requisition along with a crossed demand draft for Rs 550/- (which includes Rs.50/- as postal charges) in favour of Army Institute of Fashion & Design payable at Bangalore.
Who will be Selected:
- Selection of students will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Admission Test (WAT) conducted by the institute.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for receipt of application form: Wednesday, March 16, 2016.
- Last date for receipt of application form with late fee of Rs.100/-: Wednesday, March 30, 2016.
- Dispatch of admit cards to students: Tuesday, April 05, 2016.
- Date for WAT: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) revealed that it would start the digital evaluation of OMR sheets through a ...
Now that the CAT exam is over, you must be wondering what will be the cutoffs of the top B-schools and which colleges ...