Alagappa University, Karaikudi is open for admission to their following PG programs for the academic year 2016.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Biotechnology
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Master in Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Who can Apply:
- For MBA Program:The candidate must have passed in any degree with 10+2+3 pattern in respective subjects.
- For MCA Program: Candidates must have first class degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Applied Sciences/Computer Science/Information Technology (or) B.Sc. Degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Electronics with Mathematics as ancillary subject (or) B.C.A./B.Com./B.B.A./B.E (or) any equivalent qualification.
- For M.Com Program: Candidates must have B.Com/BBM/BBA/ B.A Corporate Secretaryship, B.A Economics with accountancy as Ancillary
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the University's online official website.
- Applications can be obtained from the Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi - 630 003 on payment of the cost of the application, as applicable, through a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of, ‘The Registrar, Alagappa University, payable at Karaikudi’.
- Applications can be had in person or through post.
Who will be Selected:
- For all MBA/ MCA Programs: Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance examinations, interviews and qualifying degree.
- For all other Programs: Selection will be based on basis of marks obtained in the qualifying degree.
Dates to Remember:
Last date for the issue and receipt of filled-in application:
- For entrance programs: Friday, May 20, 2016.
- For non entrance programs: Friday, June 17, 2016.