Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Alagappa University, Karaikudi is open for admission to their following PG programs for the academic year 2016.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Biotechnology
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Master in Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Who can Apply:
- For MBA Program:The candidate must have passed in any degree with 10+2+3 pattern in respective subjects.
- For MCA Program: Candidates must have first class degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Applied Sciences/Computer Science/Information Technology (or) B.Sc. Degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Electronics with Mathematics as ancillary subject (or) B.C.A./B.Com./B.B.A./B.E (or) any equivalent qualification.
- For M.Com Program: Candidates must have B.Com/BBM/BBA/ B.A Corporate Secretaryship, B.A Economics with accountancy as Ancillary
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the University's online official website.
- Applications can be obtained from the Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi - 630 003 on payment of the cost of the application, as applicable, through a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of, ‘The Registrar, Alagappa University, payable at Karaikudi’.
- Applications can be had in person or through post.
Who will be Selected:
- For all MBA/ MCA Programs: Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance examinations, interviews and qualifying degree.
- For all other Programs: Selection will be based on basis of marks obtained in the qualifying degree.
Dates to Remember:
Last date for the issue and receipt of filled-in application:
- For entrance programs: Friday, May 20, 2016.
- For non entrance programs: Friday, June 17, 2016.