- News byStream
Admission Notice- Alliance School of Business Announces MBA Admissions 2015
Alliance Business School, Alliance University has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to full time MBA, Executive MBA and Part time PGDM programmes for the academic year 2015-16.
Name of the Programme
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) – full time (two years)
• Executive MBA- full time (one year)
• Executive PGDM- part time (sixteen months)
Application end Dates
Delhi-21-Dec-15, Kolkata -22-Dec-15
• Admission seekers must possess graduation degree with at least 50% (45% in case of SC/ ST) aggregate marks from a recognized University.
• Aspirants should have secured high score in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ Alliance Aptitude Test (AAT).
• For Executive PGDM programme, candidates should have two years of full time work experience.
• For Executive MBA course, three years full time work experience is also required.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following parameters:
• GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ AAT Scores
• Oral Extempore Presentation
• Personal Interview
• Academic and Extra Curricular Record
• Work Experience
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1000 and can be paid through one of the following modes:
• By cash payment on purchase of application form and prospectus from the office.
• Through Demand Draft
DD must be drawn in the name of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY" payable at Bangalore.
How to Apply
• Intended candidates can apply online or download the application form from the website.
• Besides these, application forms can also be purchased from the office of the institute.
• Applicants should attach DD (in case of downloaded form) & following documents with the application form:
Mark Sheet of class 10th
(a) Class 12th mark sheet
(b) Graduation’s degree mark sheets
(c) Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
(d) Work experience certificates (if any)
(e) Entrance exam score card
• Duly filled –in application form along with enclosures must reach to the following address within the stipulated time span:
Chief Admissions Officer
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bangalore - 562106
For more information visit : http://www.alliance.edu.in/
IIT Dhanbad has announced admissions for its full-time as well as part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme that ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...