- News byStream
Admission Notice: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Announces Admission to M.Tech Courses 2016-17
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kochi has opened its gates for students interested in admission to the following M.Tech courses of Academic Year 2016-17.
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Molecular Medicine
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Nanomedical Sciences
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.)in Nanotechnology & Renewable Energy
- Requirements for M.Tech in Nanotechnology & Renewable Energy: M. Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science or B. Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Materials Science with at least 60% marks (or equivalent).
- Requirements for M.Tech in Nanomedical Sciences: M. Sc. in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Materials, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Zoology) or B. Tech. in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Electronics, Biomedical, Biotechnology etc) or MBBS or BDS or B. Pharm with at least 60% marks (or equivalent).
- Requirements for M.Tech. in Molecular Medicine: Masters degree in any discipline of the Life Sciences, B.Tech Biotechnology, BPharm, MBBS or BDS with at least 60% marks (or equivalent).
- Applications can be downloaded from the official website of the University.
- Application fee of Rs.600/- by demand draft payable to Amrita Centre for Nanosciences payable at Kochi along with the application form. The candidate shall submit the application at the following address : The Director, Amrita Centre for Nanosciences, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Campus, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, AIMS-Ponnekkara P.O, Kochi - 682041, Kerala
Following list of documents are to be enclosed with the application:
1. SSLC or Equivalent Certificate
2. Plus two
3. Degree/Provisional Certificate
4. Mark Sheet for all the Semester/Years
5. GATE Score card
6. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the Institute last attended.
7. Community Certificate for all other than OC
8. The Hall ticket for Entrance Exam duly filled
9. Sponsorship Certificate duly filled.
Last date for receiving completed application : 17 May, 2016
Date of Entrance Examination : 22 May, 2016
Date of Interview (if selected from entrance exam) : 23 May, 2016 (Kochi centre candidates) & 30 May, 2016 (All other centre candidates)
On the occasion of 350th Parkash Utsav of Sri Guru Gobind Singh and to show its respect department of Guru Nanak Sikh ...
XLRI Jamshedpur is one of the premier B-Schools in India and offers an excellent PGDM programme. It has been known for ...