Institute of Hotel Management Hyderabad is inviting applications by the eligible candidates for admission to the Craftsmanship Course 2016. Admissions are also open for Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition for the following job oriented courses for 2016-17.
For SSC/10th Pass Candidates
Craftsmanship Course in Food Production
Duration: One and a half years
Craftsmanship Course in food and Beverage Service
Duration: 24 weeks full time
The candidate must have passed SSC/10th of 10+2 pattern or equivalent with English as one of the subjects in the final year.
Post Graduate Diploma in in Accommodation Operations and Management
Duration: One and a half year
The candidate must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university with English as one of the subjects. The candidates who have appeared in the final year exam and are awaiting results or mark sheets are also eligible to apply.
The candidate must not be above the age of 25 years as on 01st July 2016 (relaxation of up to three years for candidates from SC/ST categories).
- The candidates need to send the duly filled in application form with a Registration Fee of Rs. 400/- for general candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal, Institute of Hotel Management payable at Hyderabad, latest by 24th June 2016.
- Each course requires a separate form to be submitted.
- The completed application forms with the registration fee needs to be sent latest by: 24th June 2016.
- Interview for Craft Food Production would be held on: 04th July 2016.
- For Craft F&B Service: 07th July 2016.
- For PG Diploma: 08th August 2016.
- List of selected candidates craft food production: 07th July 2016.
- For Craft F&B Service: 11th July 2016.
- For PG Diploma: 11th July 2016.
- The Fee needs to be paid latest by: 15th July 2016.
- The regular classes would commence from: 18th July 2016.